Throughout our long professional trajectory as a bus company based in Málaga, we have steadily become a consolidated and outstanding reference point in our sector due to our high quality transport service and maximum safety of our clients, who have entrusted us with the organization of their journeys and carrying of passengers in short, medium and long distance.
Autocares Mateos, as a transport company based in Málaga, scrupulously abides by all prevailing passenger road transport safety and bus regulations.
• Regulation 36/83 on uniform prescriptions relating to the construction characteristics of passenger transport vehicles.
• Regulation 52/1994 on requirements regarding the construction characteristics of passenger transport vehicles of small capacity, annexed to the Geneva agreement of March 20, 1958, regarding compliance with even conditions of approval and reciprocal recognition of the homologation of equipment and parts of motor vehicles.
• Royal Decree 443/01 of April 27 on safety conditions in school and minors’ transport.
We are also a company in constant compromise with the environment. Subsequently, all our fleet abides by the certification Euro IV and Euro V, since our buses are equipped with EGR system for exhaust gases recirculation, thus considerably minimizing NOx emissions release into the atmosphere.
In Autocares Mateos, all of our buses are fitted with strengthened anti-rollover rooftops, thus complying with the Regulation ECE No 66 standard, as well as with all EU requirements.
Buses and minibuses equipped with seats which comply with E.C.E. 66 standard, which regulates their resistance to floor anchoring, and fireproof materials complying with Regulation 95/28 standards, including emergency exits on the roof, complying with R-36.003 standard.
For our coach company based in Malaga, safety comes first; therefore, in Autocares Mateos, we are backed up by the safety certifications of our company and the most demanding technical requirements for the passenger transport service by bus or minibus, at national and international level in their respective modalities: discretionary, regular public transport, school transport and coach service with access lift platforms for people with reduced mobility issues.
• Quality Stamp9001:2008, granted by AENOR. Certificate No. ER-0218/2008. Quality system which certifies that all requirements and procedures used by our company in Málaga relative to service management are high-grade.
• Quality stamp UNE-EN14001 or Environmental Management System. The ISO 14001 certification is intended to support the application of an environmental management plan in any public or private sector organization.
• Quality Stamp UNE-EN 13816: 2003 quality stamp granted by AENOR Certificate number A37 / 138-139. The UNE EN 13816: 2003 certification on Management in public passenger transport with special interest in the needs and expectations of customers.
• OHSAS 18001:2007Certificate that establishes the requirements that a safety management system and an occupational health system must comply with so that organizations can effectively control the risks associated with their activities, improving their performance continuously.
• Integrated Quality System for Tourist Destinations (SICTED standard)
This is a project aimed at improving the quality of tourist destinations and it is sponsored by the Instituto de Turismo de España (Spanish Tourism Institute - TURESPAÑA) and the Spanish Federation of Local Councils and Provinces (FEMP), which works together with tourism-orientated business/services of up to 30 different trades, targeting at improving tourist experience and satisfaction.